The Cahokia Library District requires applicants provide TWO valid proofs of address before issuing your FREE! library card. One of theses proofs must be a state issued photo ID, the other can be one of the following:
- Utility Bill (dated within the last 30 days)
- Occupancy permit or Lease Agreement
- Mortgage Statement
- Tax Bill
- Paycheck with address (dated within the last 30 days)
This information MUST be presented prior to filling out an application.
If you are a minor (under the age of 18), you may apply for a library card if the follow requirements are met:
- If parent/guardian has a current library card, and ALL patrons at your address are in good standing.
- Parent/guardian’s signature on application card
- If parent/guardian’s does not have a card, they must supply the above proof of address material required for applying for a card.
Cards will only be issued up until 30 minutes before closing.